Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Leonard "Biddy" Kochis


Dear classmates,

It is with regret to announce our classmate Leonard "Biddy" Kochis has passed away. Some of you are already aware of this, others are not. It is belated news as his passing was not found out about until recently. Additionally there is nothing out there such as a obit to really pass on. I have been able to glean bits and pieces thanks to Paul Colfer who was kind enough to let me know what he could find out. I waited for a few weeks after Paul contacted me hoping more information would be forthcoming from Lenny's family, but it appeared it was not going to happen.

What we do know is Leonard apparently passed away on Nov 28th in 2010 from other complications after a routine knee surgery. From some research I did, I was able to determine he was last living in Reva, Virginia. As far as I know, he has not been in the area for quite a while and don't know if he ever returned for any of the reunions. Some of you may have been more in touch with him than others.

We wish his family well and that those who loved him are at peace. We also hope he had a good life after all has been said and done.


Phil

1 comment:

Robb Benham said...

I loved him alot. Miss you cousin