Sunday, June 01, 2008

Update, June 1st 2008

Hello!

I am releasing the link to the class site today and hopefully we'll start getting some serious feedback on what we are going to do for our 35th. There is a lot to be done and the sooner we get going the better time we can have.

I set up this blog to help us all have a central point to debate the ideas and plan.I hope everyone who participates here comes back often. My role here is to moderate and move things along. The actual planning and carrying out what we decide will fall upon those who volunteer their time.

What ultimately gets decided, will depend on the participation and how well this blog link gets talked about. The more classmates made aware of this page the better. I hope many of our class stop by here and leave an idea a note, or a picture behind. This is our page, there is no limit to what can be added and talked about here.

I have also added a slide show from the 30th in 2004. If you want to see the large version of the pictures, just double click on the image. It will take you to my picture gallery on Google Picassa. If anyone has pictures or video they would like to share, old or new, please don't be shy and send it in to me at my email address.

It would be great to see pictures from the days we were in high school and anything is welcome. I know there are some out there!! I will add it to the site as I receive them.

I will do all I can to help with getting this going, we need some others to step forward especially those who still live in the local area . This is YOUR page, let's make OUR 35th a great one! Let the ideas begin.

Best to you all, Phil Winans (aka "Stretch")

No comments: