Monday, January 12, 2009

Update on Class Fund

I want to thank the following who contacted me to inform me of their donations or commitment to donate. If I have forgotten anyone or someone has donated, but not gotten back to me, please don't hesitate to say something! If you haven't donated, please take a minute to write out a check to the address in the post below for whatever you can. The more funds we have, the merrier of a time we can have.

In addition, Charlotte is holding a planning meeting at 7:30 pm (1/13) tomorrow night on classmates.com. If you wish to join in, register or sign in with classmates and on the meeting night go click on "reunions and events" tab and then just click on event or meeting name and you should be connected.

Donation List to date

Anita Schmidt
Garth Bacon
Sandy Demars
Karen Heller
Alan Rozwadowski
Pam Matheis
Deb Beaulieu
Phil Winans

Additional Donation.

John Irish has offered to provide and handle all the gear for sound and audio. It sounds like we have a few more options for entertainment now! Thank you John!

I will post again soon with more info as we move along.


Phil

No comments: